I saw her picture
She looks kind
My love, who are you?
The one hour we had
In which we craved and tenderly did nothing
It was the only memory I cherish
It’s all I want to keep
From you
From your curls so short cut
I thought you were kind too
I laughed
I thought you loved her
I love you
Jokingly you said
I love you too
I laughed
I laughed
Love
does it mean to you another nothing
You never mentioned her
Her name
Her passions
Her dreams
Her ultimate desires
Love me instead
Not for a single minute did I know
That she was yours and you do belong to her
Another cigarette to burn me
My throat is sore
I came back home and thought of children
Us in the kitchen making love
Us in the kitchen making crepes
Us loving us
There is no us
I see myself my belly to my mouth
And you massaging me and gently smiling
Or is it her?
Who is the pregnant girl?
Who is the girl?
Who are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment